Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tagged for page 123

It appears I have been tagged by Iyov.

The rules of this game:

Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more.
(No cheating!) Find Page 123.
Find the first 5 sentences.
Post the next 3 sentences.
Tag 5 people.

Informal Tests for Diagnosing Specific Reading Problems by Stephen A Pavlak.

    6. Does the child have any speech problems?
    a What?
    b Does the child go to a speech therapist?
Exciting, eh? I tag Scott, Kurk, Molly, Ellen, Codepoke

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

suzanne, this is absolutely superb!

6. Does the pastor have any gender problems?
a What?
b Does the pastor go to a gender therapist?

scott

J. K. Gayle said...

I'm speechless because the meme shows my specific reading problems informally. And if I went to any kind of therapist, that's between her or him and me.

Anonymous said...

I did it...just for you, Suzanne. :)