Monday, February 16, 2009

Blog Debate: “Why I Am An Egalitarian”

While some interactions on the women in the church and home issue have gone completely sideways for reasons that are not entirely clear; other interactions have been rather friendly and collegial to my mind.

In fact, recently I had commented on Denny Burk's blog and the Evangelical Village blog guys decided to have an egal vs comp debate, and what with one thing and another, I wrote the representative egal post. It was posted this morning.

I hope you enjoy my writing, dear friend.

4 comments:

believer333 said...

You did well..... as usual. :)

And while some have gotten a bit testy, you are among those keeping your cool!

Mike Aubrey said...

Unfortunately, reading the comments, not much is happening. Debates like this are for me are more exercises in frustration than anything else...

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed your post, Suzanne. You do such a great job of writing with clarity.

Mara Reid said...

I finally made it over there and am glad they let you represent the egal side.
I'm glad they allowed it at all.
I'm so used to comp blogs not being open to such conversation even if they can't agree with it that I'm pleasantly surprised over this one.