Sunday, June 26, 2011

A few links

Chris Brady is writing a paper on the book of Ruth. He has some interesting speculations about Naomi. Age in the Book of Ruth and a proxy marriage, Are Men Marginalized in Ruth?, One or Two Articles on Boaz?

Claude Mariottini has written about Gen. 3:15, here, here and here. Kurk has a post on Pearl Buck. Tim has written a series on Grudem on Adam and Eve, here, here and here.

I hope you enjoy. There is some really great stuff being written consistently by men about women. Thank you. I do wish that there were more women writing in the bibliosphere, but these posts are top notch.

3 comments:

tim bulkeley said...

Thank you :) actually the series is and will be much wider than Grudem, but he is so often quoted to support hierachical views that I feel the need to comment on his work quite a bit in the series.

I just hope that I can remember where to find the right posts of yours to quote if I get into the NT and the Greek one day ;)

Suzanne said...

I use the search box, and I think you can put more than one word in it.

Kristen said...

Tim, your series is terrific! Thanks for writing it. It's so encouraging when a man will stand up for women's full equality!