Friday, December 12, 2008

Reactions to True Woman etc.

Dave often posts on gender issues in ways that are highly supportive of women. In this recent post he tracks some of the action on this topic. Follow the links to Henry's web and Aristotle's Feminist Subject.

And yes, I am taking a sabbatical, possibly permanent, from the compegal blog. I see no reason to argue for the equality of women. It must be assumed. I simply wish to point out the obvious, there are many who do not believe in the equality of women. I want their position recognized for what it is.

2 comments:

Don said...

http://www.fether.net/2008/10/13/you-like-manifestos/

is a response to the True Woman Manifesto.

Lindon said...

"I see no reason to argue for the equality of women. It must be assumed."

Biblical egal IS the "middle" :o)