Saturday, March 25, 2006

Oops

Okay, sticky keys, or what? I guess I was posting in triplicate this morning.

David Warnock has a few recent posts of interest. Here is one from Maggie Dawn that seems to be going around. Also We blog cartoons and this one about Adrian Warnocks blog.

Scot McKnight on Jesus Creed has had a series on husbands and wives. Part I and Part II are here. I am still waiting for the punchline. He does discuss the different kinds of feminism, radical, liberal, evangelical, etc. There is a good question in the comment section, "If one disagrees with the subordination of women, must one wear the label of feminist?" Good question.

It depends on whether feminism is for the equality of women, or for the domination of women. Or woman as 'Goddess'. Or women as 'Domestic Goddess'. Or woman as the 'Knitting Goddess'. This is the slippery slope.

PS There are lots of blogs that I read by blog hopping. I infrequently update my blogroll. Sorry. Just laziness.

2 comments:

Matthew Celestine said...

Thanks a lot for the link, Suzanne.

God's Woman said...

After reading Part I and Part II, I called my sister and asked her to remind me why we do what we do...sometimes it seems futile.
She did remind me of those who are set free...